There is a lot to say about shooting weddings. Its how I spend my weekends and my clients' weddings become my own memories; they are the stories I tell to my friends and family and they are the moments I look back upon with fondness, laughter, and joy as well. So much of what I enjoy about photographing weddings comes from the pursuit of the unexpected moments that occur. I feel its more about my ability to find and record rather than fabricate. It's in that vein that my work is more documentary and journalistic. But its not all just taking 'snapshots' from afar - there's a lot of time spent getting "posed" photos in a relaxed, informal manner. I want you to enjoy your wedding, and not feel like a slave to the photo schedule.
I've shot over 200 weddings - that's over 200 unique stories. I don't say that to brag, but rather to say that every wedding is unique and different and that experience helps me to tell your story individually, and not just a checklist of photos that look like everyone elses wedding. Finding a wedding photographer involves some sort of relationship - it's important for you to find a photographer both whose images speak to you stylistically but who also you feel comfortable being around and one you trust to record your wedding with both a personable and professional manner. You can't choose a wedding photographer just by shopping online - regardless of whether you end up booking, just come in to meet me and talk. I promise, no sales pitch, and no pressure - just a chance to let me get to know you a little bit and talk before you make any decisions. Congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to hearing from you!
Things are kept really simply here:
no 'gold', 'silver', and 'platinum' packages.
No deadlines or upselling.
No deciding on printed products before you’ve even seen the photos.
Initial Coverage is your only commitment upon booking.
Additional Products can be purchased before / after the wedding.
- 8 hours of photography
- online ordering website
- $200 credit towards additional options
OPTIONS- Email for detailed pricing sheet
- Extended Coverage - (per hour)$100
- Engagement Portraits - (starting at)$200
- Printing Rights $400
- 4x6 Print Set $300
8x8 or 8x12$400
12x12 or 12x16 $550
14x14 or 14x16 $675
* Ask about discounts for Friday or Sunday events
- Parent Albums $275
- Stretched Canvas - (starting at)$125
(thank you, save the date, invites, etc.) Ask for Quote
- Prints (starting at $4.00, ask for list)
Availability - check the calendar for availibilty or contact me via email / phone to verify. Please ask about discounts for non-traditional event dates
(Fridays, Sundays, etc).
- Travel - I'm available for travel nearly anywhere. I'm primarily based in Central Kentucky, but have shot destination weddings all over and will consider any event depending on scheduling. No travel charges for weddings 60 miles from 40475. General travel rates are $30 per hour roundtrip and other expenses may need to be charged (hotel, etc).
- Booking - first come in for a meeting to talk and get more information. From there if you decide to book a $300 non-refundable deposit and a signed service agreement reserves your date.
- Archives - I am very dilligent about backing up photos : my cameras have an automatic back-up and when I get back to the office I back-up the photos three or four more times on different hard drives to have as much redundancy as possible. I keep your photos backed-up indefinitely. I still have everything I've shot in my career backed up.
- No Ordering Deadlines - the reason is two-fold : 1). I want you to enjoy becoming married and not to have the unnecessary pressure of ordering photos by a certain point, and 2). I understand budgets and for that reason my clients can come back anytime later after the wedding, down the road when funds are available again to order things. I honor prices in effect when booking for one year after the wedding, and after that you can still order at current advertised prices.
- Wedding Day Timeline - my pricing starts off at a basic allotment of time, but I'm available per hour for additional time ($100 per hour). I don't book more than one event per day and I can be available as early or as late as you need that day. Even the day of the wedding I can stay hour to hour and bill you for the time if you want to feel out how things go at the reception.
- Availability - check the calendar for availibilty or contact me via email / phone to verify. Please ask about discounts for non-traditional event dates
FAMILIES SENIORS MATERNITY NEWBORN ENGAGEMENT
There are always reasons to record and document moments in time with great photos, whether its kids and family, a growing baby belly, an engagement, senior year of high school, a birthday, or a host of other reasons. My approach is fun, not too serious, laid back and not over the top.
I want the photos to be as autobiographical as possible, so I'm open to your ideas, thoughts, and preferences. Tell me where you'd like the photos done, whether its your home, my studio, a family farm, a place you frequent, or just a place you like visually. Feel free to plan for outfit changes, include pets or props - basically whatever we can shoot during the allotted time is fine by me.
Contact me for availability. Typically sessions are scheduled during the week, as my wedding schedule makes weekends more difficult. Try to allow 2-3 weeks for scheduling and if planning for outdoor photos, be ready for a rain-date as well.
- Hour and a half Session
- Location(s) of your choosing
- Soft cover Proof Book
- Online ordering website
- Additonal Time - (per hour)$50
- Printing Rights $150
- Stretched Canvas (starting at $125)
- Cards (ask for quote)
- Prints (starting at $4.00)
Email for detailed pricing sheet
Baby's First Year
- 3 or more sessions scheduled at your choosing
- $150 session fee
- 1/2 off printing rights
I am a generalist in my business - I shoot everything. It's not a case of jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none - it's rather that I enjoy the excitement and freshness of new and unique assignments. I love the challenge of approaching new assignments and collaborating with clients to produce images to further their business or project.
Services include product / still life, food, lifestyle, editorial, band / musician, corporate, headshots, missions / causes, architecture, etc. Willing to travel and consider most assignments. Rates vary according to scope and needs of the assignment. Contact me with your needs and I'd love to talk about your project.
Talk to Me
Find Me106 East Main Street
Richmond, Kentucky 40475